BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday 15 April 2010

Just For The Girls Hunt


Curently taking part in my first hunt, the Just for the girls hunt, running through April 1st to April 30th.

Specifically geared towards the fairer sex this hunt has over 100 stores participating of which I am one, this is also the first ever hunt that I have have participated in as a vendor.

To say I was a little scared going into it is an understatement, but there have been over 200 people in the store in the past 2 weeks, and many of those have joined the update group. So maybe there will be more hunts folling the success of this one.

My hunt prize you may ask, a pack of 8 skins made by my fair hand, again my first skin set ever. I'm beginning to use photoshop alot more lately, I'm figuring out everything it can do as opposed to just cropping my images and collating them.

0 comments: