BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday 15 April 2010

Miss Toxx Ultimate Mini Dress




Just completed my first attempt at a dress and I guess it turned out ok, working on varying the content of the store some more as furniture is something you buy if you need it, jewellery is also, but clothes, well, women buy cute outfits all the time, I should know lol.


So yeah, my first ever mini dress and Tay made me name it after her, I hate to admit 'Miss Toxx' is actually a pretty good name.


There are already 12 available, 6 neon shades, 5 pale pastel colours and a singe print only on XStreet right now, it was also my first one, which I gave away as a group freebie, people have got to get something out of being in the group right??
Will work on some more patterns and styles very soon, but for now this is it. I just hope people enjoy what I make, thats the only reason I create anything.