BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday 6 August 2011

.:*Boho Chic*:.

Don't you just love a good ole dangly earing, I do!!! And I have tried to make some of the prettiest I can.



Emeralds are a favourite stone of mine, next to my own birthstone that is. Mainly because you can get such variances in colour, for these I have used the deepest green, with a creamy gold background (also available with silver metal)And they should sit just on the shoulder for anyone who wears them.



I used to own a really cheap pair of these in RL, they were pink plastic and I loved them when I was about 16, so in memory of those which have probably made friends with the bin years ago, I give you these classic shell drop earings. Again these should be long enough to just sit on the wearers shoulder.

0 comments: