BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday 6 August 2011

.:*For the Guys*:.

Guy's I didn't forget you, but unfortunately my brain isn't wired to boy so sometimes I do forget to include you guys in the things I make, so I started a small simple and contemporary jewellery range just for you. At the moment it's on'y a few pieces which I hope to expand on in the future, but I guess time will tell on that one.


First off is the Wood & Titanium pendant on a leather cord. This is simple and stylish, and not in the least bit girly, I would hope it would be an ideal everyday accessory for any manly man to wear.


This Ring is something special, Onyx based, with a brushed steel band, this ring is scripted so that the silver band texture rotates to give the illusion that the band spins. I must say I am quite impressed with this one.

0 comments: